Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Thursday "thank you"

That's not really a thing, except that today is Thursday, and this is a "thank you" to everyone who's been reading this blog, and an extra "thank you" to those of you who have taken the time to leave me comments - I hope some of you are learning about your own families through the posts I share, that some of you are figuring out how to research your own families through my own successes and failures, and that some of you have found at least one of my posts just generally interesting. And for those of you who have been so kind as to leave me a comment, I've been trying to respond to them, so check back from time to time! I write because I love to write, and I write about genealogy because I love genealogy, so while I would be perfectly happy even if my words were being received by no other entity than the universe, this blog is a more meaningful experience for me knowing others are sharing in it!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment